2. Timely execution of IA department strategies and audit plans in Indonesia.
3. Ensure work of audit team are done in accordance of IA department’s standards.
4. Ensure companies comply with Group policies, procedures and other relevant regulatory requirements.
5. Provide guidance to local audit team in all aspect of audit projects from planning, field work, review and reporting.
6. Ascertain that major issues, concerns and / or recommendations raised by internal and external auditors and regulators are resolved satisfactorily
7. Lead and resolve all matters arising or associating with the execution of audit or investigation projects.
8. Provide leadership function to internal Audit team in Indonesia. Ensure IA team are properly trained and developed.
9. Present audit findings and recommendations to local and regional management.
10. Prepare formal written reports on audit findings and recommendations.
11. Assist in annual risk management, audit planning, consolidation of audit findings, and other administrative matters within the IA department.
12. Assist in the development and standardization of best practices and processes within the IA department.
13. Assist in the management of Control Self Assessment program and Whistle Blower program.
14. Performs special reviews including investigation as requested by senior management and Board of Directors
"Our company has never levied any fees for the recruitment process nor has it required to order tickets and accommodation through a certain travel agent or certain person."