this opportunity will suit for you
This role is responsible for :
1. Gather technical and/or business requirements
2. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and build the mobile application for Android and iOS platforms.
3. Integrate back-end or third-party API's.
4. Implement code that is clear, clean, secure, and easily understood by others
5. Perform unit testing for robustness and reliability
6. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance and usability
7. Communicate, collaborate, and work effectively within the team and a small group of stakeholders
8. Willing to learn other technologies
We'd like you to have :
1. Bachelor of Computer Science / Information System or significant equivalent experience.
2. Minimum 2 year experience building a mobile application (Android and IOS),
3. Extensive knowledge of Kotlin / Swift mobile technology and framework is a must.
4. Experience with all phases of the development life cycle and agile development
5. Experience with GIT source control management, third-party libraries, and APIs
6. Ability to perform in a team environment
7. Good communication in English
8. Strong analytical and planning skills, and excellent problem-solving skill
Point plus if you have :
1. Having experienced in .Net is an advantage.
Updated with latest mobile technology and framework
2. Much preferred if the app is already live in Playstore or Applestore)
3. Experience implementation in MVVM or VIPER Architecture
If you feel like this could be you.
Click "Apply" NOW to submit your application
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Kreatifitas Sinergisme Teknoindo (KST) is a software company specialized in IT services and software product development. Among the key domains are retail, inventory-management, administration & back-office processing, manufacturing, e-commerce, and others. Our headquarter is in Jakarta, with team members working from several cities in Indonesia. We work primarily with small and midsize businesses, with clients from across Asia and Australia. Vision:Our vision is to be a leading global IT company, trusted by its customers for consistently delivering quality software and service excellence; whilst at the same time also become a tech hub that educating and caring for its employees wellbeing, and collaborating with them for innovation and continuous improvement. Culture: We put both clients and employees at the centre of what we do. At KST, we encourage a proactive and open communication working culture. Below are KST core values and competencies, a list of specific attributes and behaviours we care about the most. The more these values sound like you, and describe the people you want to work with, the more likely you will thrive at KST: ★ Willing to Learn: You learn rapidly and eagerly ★ Observant – You listen well and seek to understand before reacting ★ Respect - You adapt your style, and collaborate effectively with people of diverse background and cultures ★ Knowledgeable – You are good at using data, take smart risks and think strategically ★ Excellent – You are reliable, demonstrate strong performance and thirst for excellence ★ Teamwork – You contribute, nurture, and make time to help colleagues ★ Humble – You are quietly confident and openly humble ★ Integrity – You are known for authenticity, transparency, and admit mistakes freely ★ Creative – You are curious, open minded in search of new ideas and suggest better approaches ★ Service – You seek what is best for KST, rather than what is best for yourself or your group