- Understanding User Requirements for preparation of Test Scripts/Cases.
- Test commercial applications across multiple platforms adhering to carried standard checklist.
- Test results triage for proper defect categorization.
- Document results of testing and report any defects in a clear and comprehensive manner.
- Communicate and follow up any defects with the developer of the software.
- Actively investigate interesting new tools and techniques.
- Manage and coordinate testing activities with 3rd party testers and client.
- B.E./B.Tech./M.C.A./ or equivalent
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in Web & Application and/or Automated/Manual Software Testing.
- Exposure to testing cycles in a Agile development approach will be an added advantage.
- Exposure to iPhone/Android development lifecycle will be an added advantage.
- Should understand all levels of Software Development Life Cycle (includes experience in SIT, UAT, Performance testing, Load testing, Penetration testing and Regression testing).
- Familiar with Lifecycle Management tools and applications(TRAC, HP ALM, etc..) for managing test cycles.
- Ability to effectively interact with Manager, Team Leader, and fellow team members.
- Proactive, great attention to detail, results-oriented problem solver, critical thinker, and ability to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Passion for testing applications and finding bugs.
- Excellent oral & writing communication skills.
- High proficiency using automated and manual test tools to conduct QA testing.
ALEPH PROFILE:Hello, we noticed you taking a peek.It all started on a stormy day in May 2006. There was rain, there was thunder, there was lightning, and there was Aleph.Aleph is a striking group of craftsmen specialised in strategy, design and technology. We work together to plan, write and produce internet, mobile, and desktop solutions for the most daring set of clients. Bold clients who see the future of user-centric experience and engage Aleph as their rocket fuel.ALEPH CULTURE:We’ve grown from a garage operation to a staff strength of 300 and growing across Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam and Thailand; but we still maintain a boutique company feel and culture within each local market. This is what bonds us and yet frees us enough to apply our unique talents, to deliver functional and flexible solutions, to dream big and to make it happen within this part of the world.First discovered in 2006 the Alephian is a rare species. As a highly collaborative species, the Alephian loves to gather together and exercise great creativity to accomplish large difficult projects for its counter part in the natural hierarchy: “the client”.The Alephian’s natural habitat is in the mobile and internet space where its nimble fingers and outstanding control of Wacom pens creates beautiful websites, apps, and campaigns.A peculiar characteristic is the Alephian ability to communicate relevant information consistently. This is highlighted by a Friday morning tradition where they gather around food and exchange knowledge. This appears to be an effort to become a better group of species.When not at work, Alephians can be found enjoying Southeast Asia’s beautiful resorts and beaches, planning a theme party or cycling together. And if you ever walk by, put your hand up. Alephians love giving high fives.